I'm starting a mini series today which will be running over three days where I will post some more wearable looks mainly using the remaining products in Espionage Cosmetics online shop.
If you didn't know, the current line is being retired and is now discounted to make space for the new line which will consist of pressed shadows. This is a great time to grab some bargains! I was sent a majority of the products last year as I became a part of the Nerd Make-up family. I have since added a few bits... And waiting for even more as I took advantage of the sales, had to!!!
Full product details at the end.
Side note: As mentioned before, I don't edit my pictures. What you see here is what the camera picks up. I'm currently having quite a few hormonal bumps on my face... Doesn't bother me really, it's just part of my life. ❤
Face: Dirty Hippie Cosmetics (DHC) Hemp Seed & Red Raspberry Primer. Jordana oil-free foundation in Natural. DHC Mineral Powder in Sunkissed. DHC Bronzed Rose Powder around my face to warm up my complexion and for a light contour of my cheek bones. Espionage Cosmetics Tokyo Rose loose eyeshadow as blush topped with Respawn and Mrs.Reynolds for highlighter.
Lips: Espionage Cosmetics Kiss of Death Lip Serum in Sugar.
Primed with Zodiac Killer Cosmetics (ZKC) Gravity Primer.
1. DHC Mineral Powder in Sunkissed, along brow down to the inner corner.
2. DHC Bronzed Rose Powder, under eye, upp the crease into the inner corner.
3. Espionage Cosmetics shadow in Respawn.
4. ZKC Starry Eyed loose shadow in Cancer, 1/3 of the outer lid and under the eye.
5. Espionage Cosmetics shadow Betrayal.
6. Espionage Cosmetics loose shadow in Karei in the crease to soften the transition.
7. DHC loose shadow in Carbon along the lower lash line and on brows.
8. Espionage Cosmetics loose shadow in Mrs.Reynolds to soften the iridescence of Respawn.
Make sure to follow Espionage Cosmetics on whatever social media you use (they're everywhere!) to find out more about all the newness! They carry plenty of things. And all nerdy ❤
See you tomorrow!