So here's today's look featuring my sidekicks, the bumps:
Product details at the end.
Face: Dirty Hippie Cosmetics (DHC) Hemp Seed & Red Raspberry Primer. Jordana Oil-free foundation in Natural. DHC Mineral Powder in Sunkissed. DHC Bronzed Rose Powder for warming up my complexion and for a soft contour (went a tiny bit to hard on it today). Espionage Cosmetics shadow Guild Romance as blush and The Engineer for highlight topped with a bit of F.A.I.R. Beauty Cosmetics Limited Edition Halloween Delight pressed highlighter.
Lips: IMAN Cosmetics Lip Shimmer in Muse.
Eyes primed with Absolute New York eyeshadow primer.
1. DHC Mineral Powder in Sunkissed along the brow into the inner corner.
2. DHC Bronzed Rose Powder as crease base and lightly applied under the eye.
3. Espionage Cosmetics loose shadow The Engineer, inner corner and along the brow bone.
4. Espionage Cosmetics loose shadow in Wub-Wub all over the lid.
5. Espionage Cosmetics loose shadow in Pain & Pleasure blended from the crease to the center of the lid.
6. Espionage Cosmetics loose shadow in Guild Romance packed on the crease and blended upwards the brow bone and down half the lid.
7. Espionage Cosmetics loose shadow in Karei in the crease to deepen it and under the eye.
Finished with eyeliner, mascara and brows.
As liner I used NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean with a fine eyeliner brush, patted on some matte black shadow. I used DHC Carbon over the liner and on my brows.
For mascara I used Autograph by Mark's and Spencer Aqua Proof Mascara which I didn't like in the beginning but it's better as it dries.
Links to shops of the indie companies mentioned, will open in a new tab:
Dirty Hippie Cosmetics (DHC)
Hope you're having a great Sunday.
See you tomorrow and don't forget to check yesterday's post if you haven't already!