|A soft smokey look which looks good in every light.|
I primed my face with the Hemp Seed & Red Raspberry primer. Dabbed on a bit of mineral concealer in Sunkissed where needed, which is usually under my eyes, along my jawline, nose and cheeks. Finished with Mineral powder in Sunkissed all over. All from Dirty Hippie Cosmetics.
As for shadows I used the following today over primed lids of course.
|Swatches of today's shadows, no primer used here. They are much nicer over primer obviously but it slipped my mind.|
1. Dirty Hippie Cosmetics Mineral powder in Sunkissed from the inner corner, blending downwards from the brow to the crease all the way to the end of my brow.
2. Dirty Hippie Cosmetics Bronzed Rose Powder in the crease and under my eye.
3. Espionage Cosmetics loose eyeshadow in Mrs.Reynolds on the center of my lid.
4. Shiro Cosmetics A Radical Same Who Likes To Play Games around the previous shadow and blended outwards. Also using whatever is left on the brush under the eye.
5. Notoriously Morbid loose shadow in Nearly Headless Nick in the center close to the lash line and inner corner.
6. Notoriously Morbid pressed highlighter in Diluted Heart along the brow bone, only using the lightest shade from the pan.
|Diluted Heart pressed highlighter from Notoriously Morbid. I actually won this baby and it's impossible to capture the beauty of this. It is what I wore all over as my contour, on my cheeks and cheek bones. Pretty awesome dimensions.|
|The finishing touches: IMAN Cosmetics lip shimmer in Muse, F.A.I.R. Beauty Cosmetics limited edition pressed shadow in The Ghoul (matte black) and NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean which I use on my brows with a slim eye liner brush.|
Links to featured companies, no affiliate links:
Dirty Hippie Cosmetics Just launched their new line!
F.A.I.R. Beauty Cosmetics
Espionage Cosmetics Use code NMACYNTHIA15 for 15% off your first purchase over $25. (Just a discount code, I don't get anything)
IMAN Cosmetics (I can only recommend the lip shimmers)