Final wearable look featuring some of the remaining shadows available on Espionage Cosmetics online store before they're gone FOREVER! For those who don't know, Espionage Cosmetics is retiring (all makeup is on sale) the current format of loose shadows and will shortly introduce pressed shadows. For more info and sneak peeks make sure to follow Espionage Cosmetics on any social media platform!
And my skin is way better today!
Product details at the end.
Dirty Hippie Cosmetics (DHC) Hemp Seed & Red Raspberry Primer. Jordana oil-free foundation in Natural. Kryolan cream highlighter in Cashmere over the foundation for a dewy glow. DHC Mineral Powder in Sunkissed. Espionage Cosmetics loose shadow in Mrs.Reynolds as blush and contour. Amalgam Cosmetics for CometComforts Limited Edition pressed highlighter in Muchness. Espionage Cosmetics loose shadow in Respawn on the highest points of the highlighter.
Lips: BloMeCosmetics lip lacquer in Starlet.
Eyes primed with Absolute New York eyeshadow primer.
1. Dirty Hippie Cosmetics (DHC) Mineral Powder in Sunkissed along the brow all the way to the inner corner.
2. DHC Bronzed Rose Powder under the eye, in the crease to the inner corner.
3. Espionage Cosmetics loose shadow in Tokyo Rose all over the lid.
4. Espionage Cosmetics loose shadow in Mrs.Reynolds on the inner corner.
5. Espionage Cosmetics loose shadow Karei (only available as a Deep in the D&D area of the online store) to deepen the crease and blend it all together.
6. Espionage Cosmetics loose shadow in Respawn in the inner corner and along the brow bone.
Eyes finished with NYX cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean for the liner topped with Carbon (matte black shadow) from DHC and Autograph for Mark's and Spencer Aqua Proof Mascara.
The looks I've done these three days are what I wear when I'm able to wear make-up... Unfortunately due to the tropical humidity where I live, it's far too seldom I get to play with makeup and leave the house with it. Hope you've enjoyed this short series!
Don't forget to have a look at the brands I've mentioned here.
I love all the products mentioned here and have used these long enough to know that they preform well.