Thursday 24 November 2016

Haul: Moon Baby Shop.

My orders from Moon Baby Shop finally arrived!!!
The warehouse I've been using for a while was doing some major rework and it caused some delays but I don't even care right now. I'm happy with my loot. My very epic loot!
Reviews will be popping up as I use things.

I placed two orders in October, my first one was for the following goodies:
In this picture: Bora Bora bath bomb, Pumpkin Face Mask, Orange and Lavender Tub Teas and two samples. 

My second order was a placed a week or so later and it was during their Halloween clear out sale. I was so overwhelmed by the products available that I just asked them to pick things for me. The one thing I really wanted included was the Green tea and Tobacco soap bar. And here's what was chosen for me:
In this picture: A bunch of lovely bath bombs and a bag of bath soak. Everything smells amazing and I can't wait to be done with the house chores to pamper myself.

In this picture: Soaps! A sample pack, mineral bath soak, a loofa and a cute sugar skull soap... I don't know if I'll ever use that one, it's so pretty! 

Moon Baby Shop can be found on Etsy and they're currently getting their Black Friday deals ready! Follow them on Instagram for the latest updates and to get to the shop clickhere 
For now they only ship within the US, they're very approachable and lovely so if you're wondering about anything just send them a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment