Wednesday 26 April 2017

Haul: Acciolove and Spectral Spirits.



Mail!
Been so excited for these two orders!!!

My loot!
My order second of nail decals from Acciolove!
The awesome Fay did include two extras for me which were the candies and the varsity font. She is unfortunately closed for a couple of months as she will be rebranding but for now she has kept her name on Etsy so make sure to give her a follow to see what newness she'll come out with once she's back!
Etsy store: Acciolovecrafts.
My favorites, which deserve their own picture.
Can't wait to do cute nails with these!!!
My first and much anticipated order from Spectral Spirits arrived this week and I'm so happy with my order!
Click picture to get to shop.
Everything came really well wrapped which is much appreciated as my order traveled half across the world. I know the gloss tubes will be replaced and I did have a tiny bit of leaking when it was laying down but other than that everything's been great without accidents.

So, my Spectral Spirits order consisted of:
One Butter Bomb in the fragrance Cerberus
(Brown Sugar, Aromatic Spices, Madagascar Vanilla, Dark Musk, Black Amber)
Two Liquid Glass in Cherry Lemon (yum!)
One Lip Scrub in Lavender Peach Cobbler
(French lavender and warm juicy peaches with a hint of lemon in a crumbly cobbler crust.)
Three Dusting Powders in the following fragrances:
Jezebel
(Meyer Lemon, Pink Grapefruit, Strawberry, Raspberry, Black Plum, Dewberry, Blackberry, Pink Musk)
Dryad
(White Pine, Spruce Pine, Moroccan Cedar, Spanish Moss, Prairie Grass, Oak Moss, Fresh Earth, Fallen Leaves )
Nirvana
(Bamboo, Green Tea, Yuzu, Pale Woods, Vetiver, Cucumber Peels, Freshly Trimmed Wheat Grass)

I also got a sample I'm really excited about, it's one of the new perfumes, The White Lady. Which has so many of my favorite notes!
(Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Gardenia, Lily of the Valley, Bergamot, Linden Blossom, Tuberose, Honeysuckle, Dark Narcissus, Musk)

Everything from Spectral Spirits is Cruelty free and vegan.


No comments:

Post a Comment