Friday 22 September 2017

Haul: My Pretty Zombie Cosmetics.

I finally did it!

I've been following My Pretty Zombie (MPZ) for what feels like FOREVER!!! Has taken me so damn long to place an order due to me being so indecisive... The vast selection doesn't make it easier.

But enough about that, here's what I got:

Click picture to go to MPZ's page.
- SNAP Cats pin, because I had to... This was actually the reason I finally got some stuff... Nothing like a charity pin to suck me in.
- 1 full size shadow in the shade Varicose, which is GORGEOUS! I've already used a few of the items from this order.
- 2 samples of Dr.Pickles Miraculous Beauty Dust, Green & Pink.
- 3 sample eyeshadows in the shades Static, Garnish and C'mon doll boy, dance. (I mainly got samples as I had not tried anything from thins company before)

In addition to my order I was sent a few more samples and cute stuff like the Kittie seen in the picture, yay! 🙌🎉👏
(You wouldn't know I have a dog from the ridiculous amounts of cat items I have....)

So yeah, that's it for now!
I will be doing some comparison swatches on finishes, similar shades and performance once I've had a chance to use everything. Time has just been vanishing the past months and I'm currently getting back into the swing of things.

Life and blog update to follow in the coming month as I try to set a scheduled for content and don't worry, I'm not pregnant, sick or anything bad, I'm just finding balance in life. 😊

Make sure to keep an eye on my Instagram (@cynthiaiskillikill) as I'll be posting looks using these products in the coming weeks as well as loads of other new goodies I'm trying out.

No comments:

Post a Comment