Saturday 4 November 2017

Christmas wish list: Beauty edition.

Thought I'd share a few bits I personally really want for Christmas to perhaps give you some inspiration if you're a bit lost and overwhelmed by the vast ocean of products out on the market right now.

Let's start with an odd one:



Hair caring, no kink, strong hold – invisibobble® ORIGINAL’s unique spiral shape makes it possible! That’s why the invisibobble® hair tie is the perfect companion for every occasion!

I basically live in a ponytail and keep doing so because of the horrible crease regular hair ties create in the hair. There's no way I will style my hair over between washes, I'm not the kind of person who deals with hairstyling. But I saw my yoga instructor wearing this and when she took it off her hair was so nice! Sorcery I yelled! (No I didn't but wish I had now...).


I have ordered the Christmas cracker from this company so I'll keep you posted on how things go, I'm so excited!


About Trinny and her Stack:
For the last 20 years I have worked with women all over the world. They have shared with me their fears, frustrations, and joys about trying to look their best. I help them find the most flattering styles, the best skincare, and the most hard-working, perfectly matched, foolproof makeup ❤ After 3 years of experimenting, planning, developing and re-developing fabulous formulas, and state-of-the-art technology to pinpoint which makeup truly suits you, I am so proud to launch the ultimate easy, modern, do-it-everywhere, premium makeup brand: TRINNY LONDON.

I grew up watching Trinny on TV and have always loved her sense of beauty, she's gorgeous and always looks stunning but never over the top, she's always perfectly natural but done and tidy. I have been looking at these pots since they launched, trying to decide and be reasonable... I want it all! Unfortunately it's not all Vegan but what is vegan is clearly marked under the products which I really appreciate. A beautiful line for a quick daily face meant to be used with your fingers.
Totally sold on this and will absolutely get a few bits in the new year as I've been bad and spent way too much this month... 




About the brand:

Lethal Cosmetics is an independent, PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free makeup brand from Berlin, Germany. We formulate, produce and distribute professional-quality color cosmetics for an alternative audience of ethical makeup-addicts.


Until this year I have never been a fan of lip products, then something happened and I'm freaking loving lip liners and lipsticks! I have built a decent collection in no time and I have fallen for Lethal Cosmetics formula. It can be drying but I have figured it out and I only have one shade for now but will absolutely expand as soon as I can order everything else... There won't be any holding back! 



A product which doesn't need an introduction.

I just ordered my first bottle and I'm so excited!!! I've been working through a list of beauty products I've wanted to try and it's finally this gems turn. I have zero doubts, I believe all the praise and I went a bit nuts and ordered a few other bits from Pixi which I will share as soon as I receive my delivery in a week or two... 


I want all the wraps.
Anyone who follows me on Instagram knows I'm a #nerdmakeupambassador for Espionage Cosmetics so this shouldn't come as a surprise.
I frakin love this company and have a love hate relationship with the nail wraps simply because they're amazing but it breaks my heart using them... I just can't be reasonable with my feelings for these. I have so many left and want so many more and they keep making me squee with everything they come out with... It's a problem, not really but kind off... 
(I'm in denial. Shhh... Let me live!)

So yeah, have a browse, there's a direct link on my main page here on the blog, which yes, is an affiliated link but all earnings are going to more wraps... Not even kidding. That's all I ever want from them. They do take a bit of fiddling to get on properly but will stay on well over a week with a good top coat and the best part is that they don't chip! Oh, and there's two brand spanking new eyeshadow palettes as well... Which again, I'm going to do a review on, still catching up on life over here after mine and the husbands surgeries. 😰


Again, a brand that doesn't need an introduction.
I was supposed to buy these...
Then The Harvey Nichols GWP happened and I went a bit nuts over on their site...
But these three products are the ones I've been eyeing and really want to try. I'm still on the fence about the toner which is cult to the skincare crowds. I don't quite know why... Perhaps it's the price... Not that these are incredibly cheap. I do spend most of my money on skincare because it's always a good investment so next time... I'm coming for these. But will see about the toner... Need more convincing.


Southern Comforts Fragrances
(SoCoFragrance)

I can not begin to tell you guys how much I love everything Allison makes... I don't quite think she understands how much her beautiful creations has helped me with my anxiety, stress and constant tension. I will be making a list of my personal favorites as I own close to the whole line as I just can't stop myself when there's a sale or a new fragrance comes out... I have unfortunately had to hold back this Fall release which breaks my heart but I highly recommend trying her fragrances if you're into sweet and soothing things. She makes all sorts of things, lotions, hair oils, body balms, roll on fragrance and whipped body scrubs plus more. They are a wonderful bedtime treat. Anyhow... I can go on about these products forever but I'll leave it at that. ❤


I will be making a fashion wishlist later this month and add a second part to this list later as well.

Let me know what you're wishing for this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment