Monday 19 March 2018

Haul & first impressions: Darling Girl Cosmetics.

Yaaaaay!!!

So my Darling Girl Cosmetics (DGC) order arrived today!
I was so worried that I would have to go on my trip to South Africa without a primer! Now I can chill.

So, this is what I got for my first order

I ordered two primers, Primped & Primed and Embellished Eye Primer. I wasn't really going to order anything but a bunch of primers as I go through them quite quickly but, I couldn't resist trying a few other bits and put others on hold...
I got 4 loose shadows.
Get A Room, MILF: A yellowish mustard colour which was something I was missing in my collection.
Touched By Taboo, MILF: A light grass green.
Wicked Ways, MILF: A beautiful teal.
Laissez Led Bone Temps Rouler, Mardi Gras: Ugh, this is such a pretty shimmer!!! It has a light green shift, looks wet on application and I'm in love... I used this as a highlighter for today's look.
Finally I ordered a Baby Blush in the shade Dolly Wink.
This is such a pretty lip & cheek tint for pale skin. I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen this more because it's absolutely wonderful!!! Applies so effortless, stains well and smells yummy!
Slightly sad I didn't order the other ones but then again, have to try a few things to prevent disappointment.

I was also sent a GWP shadow which I didn't realize was a thing so yay! It's Coffee & Tears which basically describes what last week was for me... And then I also got a little zip lock baggy with a gorgeous blue shadow in called Beast.

Here's the look I made today using some of the products, full details can be found on my Instagram @cynthiaiskillikill




Super happy with my purchase.
The shadows are really nice and easy to build up.
The tint is moisturising and very easy to blend for that perfect flushed effect without that intense initial ugly stain some stains can cause. And super easy to navigate the website as it has proper filters such as VEGAN! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment