Friday 6 April 2018

Empties Winter 2017/2018.


Turns out I had way more empties than I expected...
So here's my giant post with mini reviews!

 By: Amie Skincare.
What is it: Cleansing water.
Will I repurchase: Not quite sure...
Why: I'm currently working through a stash of various cleansing waters and it will be a good few months before I even consider getting any more. I will however say that my current one doesn't clean as nicely as the AMIE one.
 By: Skin Laundry
What is it: Daily moisturiser with SPF
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: I didn't dislike the product but I didn't feel like it did anything out of the ordinary. I have tried so many drugstore alternatives with similar result and I'm frankly not ready to dish out more than £10 per 30ml unless it will do something more. And it isn't a physical sunscreen which is what I normally opt for.
 By: Pai
What is it: Calming Day Cream.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: Again, a product which didn't do anything for me. I have found a calming cream which works for me (featured in my travel skincare).
 By: Celle-x
What is it: Hydrating Face Cream.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: Didn't feel or see any difference in my skin... I have nothing bad to say about it, just wasn't for me.
 By: Good Stuff
What is it: Day Cream with SPF.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: Again, nothing special, SPF wasn't high enough for this part of the world and it was something I bought as a panic buy as I ran out of moisturiser... Can't say I'd even recommend it.
 By: Organic Surge
What is it: Deodorant
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: I'm still on my quest to find my perfect deodorant, this wasn't it. It wasn't horrible I just think I'm very much over liquid deodorants, I much more prefer solid ones.
 By: Never Cosmetics
What is it: Brightening Face Primer
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: I tried to make this work so hard... It just didn't like my face. I used half the tube before completely giving up... It would look patchy, peel, not quite set for a long time in certain areas and give me a weird colour.
 By: Lily Lolo
What is it: BB Cream
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: This was to start with too light for me, which was very surprising as I normally wear Fair as a shade. I made the colour work but the texture was a bit difficult to get even and it barely had any colour at all... Might try another shade at some point but for now I'm fine.
 By: Bamford
What is it: Hand and Body Wash.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: I can't see myself bothering with liquid body soap to be honest... I've been a solid soap lover for years and I have so many wonderful brands I love.
 By: Pai
What is it: Hand Cream.
Will I repurchase: Yes.
Why: This is the first hand cream in many, many years I've loved. I don't use hand cream but I will absolutely start using this one! It smells lovely and leaves the hands instantly hydrated.
 By: Sunday Riley
What is it: Moisturiser.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: I was so ready to be blown away... This was a very underwhelming cream. I got close to three weeks use out of this tiny tub which was impressive but the product didn't do anything for me.
 By: Southern Comforts Fragrance.
What is it: Rollerball Perfume.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: It was limited edition!!! This was the first one I finishes, I made sure to get a second one as it is amazing!!! My heart breaks a bit thinking about going on with my life without this magical, comforting fragrance...
 By: Funk Soap
What is it: Vanilla Lip Balm.
Will I repurchase: Yes.
Why: These balms are wonderful. I even scraped the inside after the picture was taken...
 By: Notoriously Morbid Cosmetics.
What is it: Lip Salve/Mask.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: It's not vegan. I absolutely love the product, I'd highly recommend it to anyone who is OK with beeswax.
It does a wonderful job.
 By: Zodiac Killer Cosmetics
What is it: Eyeshadow primer.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: I used to absolutely love this but I think it might just have gotten a bit too dry... I am still trying primers to find my favorite primer but this one wasn't it, close but not quite.
 By: Concrete Minerals
What is it: Eyeshadows
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: I have gone through two pots of Confessions now and I feel like I want to see what's out there... Risqué wasn't what I was expecting. It wasn't a true red, it blended out too pink for my liking.
 By: Dirty Hippie Cosmetics
What is it: Mineral Concealer.
Will I repurchase: yes.
Why: I love this formula, I was actually using it as a foundation most of the time. It's dewy, not too oily and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Light coverage.
 By: Dirty Hippie Cosmetics
What is it: Lip & Cheek Tint.
Will I repurchase: Yes.
Why: I love this product, it was a wonderful little trick to getting the perfect looking glass skin. I used it as an eye gloss, lip gloss, cheek gloss and it's so easy to mix with pigments... Makes a beaming highlight!
 By: My Pretty Zombie Cosmetics.
What is it: Beauty Powder
Will I repurchase: Yes.
Why: This made my skin look amazing!!!
 By: Espionage Cosmetics
What is it: Loose Eyeshadow
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: It doesn't exist anymore!!! It was the first shadow I ever bought from EC and it was my absolute favorite daily liner pigment... You'll be missed vault hunter...
 By: Dirty Hippie Cosmetics
What is it: Highlighter and Bronzer.
Will I repurchase: Yes.
Why: These are so flattering. Love them both.
By: Dirty Hippie Cosmetics
What is it: Eye shadow
Will I repurchase: Yes.
Why: I'm surprised I managed to get through a whole 5g of black eye shadow!!! I did like this but for now I don't plan on buying it as I have loads of others to get through. It's in my top 2 of blackest eye shadows ever used.

No comments:

Post a Comment