Monday 11 November 2019

Long time no see... A short goodbye from this platform.

So, it's been a while since I blogged!

I have come to the conclusion that blogging isn't necessarily for me.
I'm quite happy using my other platforms now that I have started using them regularly and can finally do video content!

So for those who didn't know...
I have moved back to the UK, been living in central Scotland for the past 4 months and it has been wonderful. I had completely forgotten how easy life is when you have access to everything you need!

I have officially started my Youtube channel, active as usual on Instagram and have also started to dip my toe into TikTok. I have the same username everywhere if you want to check what I've been up to: cynthia_steenkamp.

Other than that I've been busy sorting out our home from scratch for the third time in the 10 years I've been with the love of my life. Our little girl Cookie is so happy! My heart is so full right now and I can't wait for what the future has to offer.

This is my goodbye from this platform.
I don't quite know if I will start blogging down the line or what will happen but as mentioned I'm very happy with the outlets I currently use.

Hope you're all doing well and have a wonderful last few weeks to 2019!
Look after yourselves and see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment