Monday 21 November 2016

Swatches: Espionage Cosmetics favorites.

As Black Friday is coming I thought I would share some of my favorite products from various brands.
Today I'll be sharing my favorites from Espionage Cosmetics.
Make sure to subscribe to their newsletter to be first to know about the sales, events and even some sneaky ninja sales which can't be found otherwise...
Free domestic shipping (US) on orders over $50, which shouldn't be a problem reaching with all the gorgeousness available. If you struggle just add a mystery nail wrap!

Enjoy and happy shopping!

I used Zodiac Killer Cosmetics Gravity Primer as a base, on the shadows I used it on half the swatch to show how they look without a base as well as with. Primer also used for the glitter.



These two shades are so beautiful. They wear great, they are a bit tacky which make them perfect for mixing with lip safe pigments. Smell yummy. Venom is actually purple over dark lips, has a beautiful purple iridescent shimmer which was impossible to capture.





No comments:

Post a Comment