Tuesday 22 November 2016

Swatches: Zodiac Killer Cosmetics Lip Paint.

About a month ago I received my first order from Zodiac Killer Cosmetics.
I decided to try their Gravity Primer and some lip paint samples, I went with them all because I couldn't decide.

Below you can see what these are:
✴liquid to matte
✴metallic with an iridescent finish
✴zero to very little transfer
✴vegan & cruelty-free
✴long-lasting
✴high-pigment
✴zero bleeding
✴non-drying
✴vanilla hemp scent

A short review:
These are my first matte lipsticks so I don't have anything to compare with. To me the formula feels like a mousse rather than a liquid and to my surprise far more comfortable to wear than expected. Kiss proof/contact proof. I've worn it with balms underneath and doing so will make them feel better but not keep them on as well as when applied over clean dry lips.
I apply them with a lip brush. I highly recommend mixing the product well before applying for a full coverage application as the product can separate. They will crack if applied to thick but they don't flake, you can easily mend any cracks with a dab of balm or simply by adding more product. I love the colors I've tried and have already placed an order for three more samples of Mercury, Mars and Venus.
The sample sizes are generous.

Swatches, (done with a make-up spatula except for Alien which was done with the wand):

On my lips: Equal parts of Mercury and Pluto. Wearing Alien as eyeliner.

On my lips: Equal parts of Mercury and Mars.

On my lips: Equal parts of Mercury and Venus.

My lips after a cup of tea and a meal (Pizza with cutlery).

No comments:

Post a Comment