Wednesday 1 February 2017

Haul: Moonbabyshop & AccioLove.

My first orders of the year arrived!

So here's what I got:

Moonbabyshop: This wrapping! I'm a savage and tore the paper as I was opening the box... But how cute is this?! There was even some cute stickers on, just look at that sneaky owl saying "Kiss"! Click picture to get to Moonbabyshop Etsy store!

Moonbabyshop: What I ordered.
 I really loved the Pumpkin mask so decided to order two other ones, this time I got The Pineapple Enzyme one and The Rose Bright Mask (these are huge!), got myself a Lavender Chamomile soap which smells amazing and also got some Bath Teas in Lavender & Chamomile. They used to only be Lavender but I welcome this change.
And finally I got two samples: I got a piece of the Absinthe soap, which is one of my all time favorites (together with the Green Tea and Tobacco) and something I'm really excited about! A bath truffle! Happiness all round.


I finally, FINALLY, got round to placing an order from the lovely Fay who runs a shop on Etsy called AccioLove. I've been putting all her decals in and out of my trolley for about a year and now I got them! (Some, will absolutely have to get a few others)

Here's what I got:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/AccioLoveCrafts
AccioLove: Everything came well wrapped and with a sweet note. Always makes me smile seeing handwritten notes.
Click picture to visit AccioLove on Etsy.

AccioLove: Harry Potter Quotes. 

AccioLove: Star Wars!!!

AccioLove: Alphabet.

AccioLove: Tiny Diamonds.

AccioLove: Butterflies! Which were an unexpected extra. That k you so very much Fay! Excited to use these!


And that concludes this haul, as usual I'll be posting randomly on my Instagram story about things I'm trying.
Don't forget to give these lovely companies a follow on social media and have a lurk around their shops!
Take care! I'm off to do my nails! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment