Thursday 2 March 2017

Empties Jan + Feb.

I thought that I would start doing empties! I was tidying up and realized I had been putting back quite a few items or stopped using things which only had one use left.
I love watching/reading them myself but I will also include items I'm not impressed with as they'll be going into the bin as well...



By:  Twisted Wonderland Perfumery.
What is it: A body sugar scrub sample.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: This was a sample, I don't use scrubs as I have tools I use in the bath. This was however not bad, really dense and not too scratchy. Great smell as well.


By: Moon Baby Shop, Etsy Shop.
What is it: Medieval Cleansing grains sample, a gentle face scrub.
Will I repurchase: Yes.
Why: I really liked this to my surprise. I wasn't expecting much but it has been a pleasant skin treat.


By: The Quixotic Eye, Etsy shop.
What is it: Alice in Wonderland Vegan Rose Soap.
Will I repurchase: Probably.
Why: I really liked the fragrance! I did hate the fact that it's so pretty... It kept me from using it for a while, which I know is silly...

By: The Quixotic Eye, Etsy shop.
What is it: Holiday Candle Trio.
Will I repurchase: Yes! Next Christmas.
Why: These were a lovely holiday treat. Strong scent while burning and good burn time.


By: Dirty Hippie Cosmetics, Etsy shop.
What is it: Mineral face powder.
Will I repurchase: Yes.
Why: This little powder is just a great finisher, doesn't feel grainy, doesn't have weird flashback.

By: Moon Baby Shop, Etsy shop.
What is it: A bath soak.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: I really liked the fragrance of this but it's no longer available.

By: Moon Baby Shop, Etsy Shop.
What is it: A Bath Soak.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: No longer available... This was one of my favorite bath products, the only downside was the glitter. I'm not a big fan of sparkly baths, leaves my life sparkling!

By: Funky Soap London, Etsy Shop.
What is it: A Lip Balm.
Will I repurchase: Yes.
Why: I love how hydrating this is. The Aloe Vera and Rosemary blend is amazing!

By: Pure, Drugstore brand.
What is it: Make-up Remover Wipes.
Will I repurchase: Yes.
Why: It's the cheapest, cruelty free option right now in my local supermarket. I really only use them after removing makeup with coconut oil to get any remaining product off.


By: CometComforts, monthly box.
What is it: Clover and Cinnamon Lip Balm.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: I received this item as part of CometComforts limited edition Rocky Horror box so as much as I would love another I can't get one.

By: Zodiac Killer Cosmetics, Etsy Shop.
What is it: Metallic Liquid lipstick sample, shades Mars, Venus and Mercury.
Will I repurchase: Yes.
Why: I love these! They wear well, not drying and they are kiss proof. The colours are beautiful. I had already tossed the other sample containers. Side note: These do dry out quickly in this packaging but I personally didn't mind as I used them up quite fast.

By: Southern Comforts, SoCo Fragrance.
What is it: A Fragrance Balm in Miss Leonie's Lift.
Will I repurchase: Yes, already have.
Why: I have always loved fresh fragrances, the barely there kind. This one is subtle but gorgeous! It's lemon scented but doesn't smell like toilet cleaner which is an immediate win in my world.

By: BloMe Cosmetics.
What is it: Lip Lacquer in Wicked.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: Disclaimer, I won this in a raffle.
I was disappointed by this, I won two lacquers and this one was no where near as nice as the other shade, Starlet. Need far too much product for full coverage.

By: IMAN Cosmetics.
What is it: Lipsticks, shades Rebel, Baby Doll, Iman Nude, Hipster, Diva and Drama Queen. (Left in the palette)
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: Disclaimer, I won these in a raffle. The colours unfortunately don't preform well. They apply streaky and there's just too much work which has to be done for them to look nice on the lips which is such a shame as I really love three of the shades: Baby Doll, Rebel and Hipster.

No comments:

Post a Comment