|Click picture to sign up for news about the RPG palette!|
I was sent a few of the new pressed shadows Espionage Cosmetics will be launching soon and I'm so excited to be sharing looks in the coming weeks using them!
Today I'll be sharing the first look featuring a few of the retired loose shadows and one lip serum.
Here's the look:
On my face I used Dirty Hippie Cosmetics Hemp Seed & Red Raspberry Primer for a hydrated base. I used foundation which I don't normally do but I have a few pumps left of it and thought I would use it instead of wasting it. I used Jordana Cosmetics Oil-Free Foundation in Natural. For my blush I used a mix of Espionage Cosmetics loose shadows Mrs.Reynolds and Tokyo Rose and added a soft touch of Karei for a subtle contour under my cheek bones. The nice glowy highlighter used on my cheek bones, brow bone, nose and Cupid's bow is one of the new pressed shadows, LoS, which is a beautiful white sheen.
On my lips I'm wearing Kiss of Death Lip Serum in Venom mixed with Tokyo Rose and Mrs.Reynolds.
I prepped my eye using my favorite eyeshadow primer, Gravity Primer by Zodiac Killer Cosmetics.
1. Using Mrs.Reynolds with a fluffy eyeshadow brush I went from the brow bone down to my eyelids for a soft rosy sheen.
2. With a slightly smaller fluffy brush I applied Karei in the crease blending towards the inner corner.
3. Highlight time using LoS with a smaller and easier to control brush along the brow bone and packing it on in the inner corner.
4. Under the eye and on the inner 1/3 of the lid I blended LoS and XP, intensely blended with a dash of Riveting.
5. Using a dense shadow brush I applied XP on the lower part of my inner corner and also on the outer 2/3 of my lid blending back and forth to snag some of the magic of the unnamed...
6. With a wet eyeliner brush (or any detailing brush) I applied my new favorite EC shadow as an eyeliner, it's called DPS and is the perfect substitute for Eridium and Vault Hunter, which were two of my favorites of the retired shadows. I've almost finished both so I'm very happy about this new purple awesomeness.
If you want more looks at what's to come from Espionage Cosmetics make sure to sign up for notifications 👉 Here!