Thursday 23 March 2017

Haul & first impressions: ColourPop and F.A.I.R. Beauty Cosmetics.


They're here!

It has taken me quite a while to take the leap into the world of ColourPop. I feel like they've had some nice things but never really anything which made me feel the need to order, I still feel a bit like that but my curiosity got the better of me and then there's @alicesbeautymadness who finally made me do it.
I got myself the Lo-Key collection/palette and the Lippie To Go kit in Hot To Trot.
I will not be swatching the Lippie To Go kit as I'm lazy, the honest truth.



All shadows are swatched over Zodiac Killer Cosmetics Gravity Primer.



My first impression is that these are good.
I did swatch these with my finger over primed skin and I feel like they preformed well. I'm overall happy with what I got but I don't think I'll be getting any more shadows from ColourPop simply because I get overwhelmed by the selection and it's all quite similar. I'm planing to get the Kat Von D shade + Light palette (and the Pastel Goth) and can't see myself needing more neutrals beyond that. I will however get a few mattes from Devinah Cosmetics as her recent collection looks amazing.

I do love the Lippie sticks!
So I might get a few of those and some liners once I've worked my way through the ones I got. They feel surprisingly good and the colour selection in the Hot to Trot set was great!


But moving on to some magical shimmer!
I'm a long time fan of F.A.I.R. Beauty Cosmetics, every shadow I have from her is great. Primer is a must for the intensity seen below. So here's what I got this time round:


A suggestion when using these pressed shadows is to only dab with the brush into the pan, never swirl. They're delicate and can crumble/kick up. They are just beautiful.
She also snuck in a glitter for me which I'm so very excited about!!!
Been eyeing this one for ages but as I had gold glitters I decided not to.
But it's really different from my other ones! It's finer than Espionage cosmetics glitters but bigger than Sugarpill Goldilux. And it has some holo specks.
Thank you Kim! 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment