Tuesday 30 May 2017

Haul: Notoriously Morbid.

I was fortunate enough to win a gift card from Notoriously Morbid earlier this year and as we all know, gift cards are just a gateway for bigger purchases than we need (but a perfect excuse to try some new things)...
The first thing I got myself was a new Slumber Salve in the flavor/scent "Cast A Spell" (Pumpkin, Pecan and Waffle Cone).
Love the consistency of this balm.
Easter GWP! Super pretty shadow and lip balm which smells like candy. I'm the biggest sucker for lip balms, I have one in every room, in my pocket at all times, in my purse and two by my bedside table... 
This beauty has me excited, can't wait to mix it with a face balm!
Swatches.
My first matte shadows from NM! I'm impressed and so happy with my selection.

More goodies! Been wanting to try NM lipsticks for a while and finally decided to go with a sample as I couldn't decide on a shade for full size... There's just too many pretty shades available!!! Need a bundle or something.
That lipstick swatch was surprisingly long lasting! I had a bath with these on and the shadows came off without a problem with soapy water but the lipstick required scrubbing.
How pretty are these?! I always order white shadows as I'm on the hunt for the best one. This seems to be the best one yet.

That's it for this round!
I'm eager to play with all these and will be posting on my Instagram (@cynthiaiskillikill) whenever I do a new look, as usual now that I'm back and recovered from the family visiting.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment