Wednesday 28 June 2017

What's up with the blog.

I haven't been able to do as much content as I used to before May... In May I had my in-laws over for the month and I wanted to spend as much time as possible with them which kept me from doing regular looks. And in June I tried to get back into the swing of things, thought I was doing pretty well but this past Sunday I broke down in pain.

It was unbearable.
And on Tuesday I had emergency surgery in South Africa.
I'll be doing a few travel related posts here and on Instagram as I'm not feeling too well yet and will be here for at least one more week as I need to stay and get my stitches removed before going back home.

Surgery was successful and I didn't wake up to my horrible pain, only to the surgery pain which was a breeze compared to the old pain. Still pain though! But I got my pain meds and great company being looked after by my in-laws...
I couldn't keep away from them for too long, any excuse to see them again! 😂

Anyhow.
I'll be resting all day.
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment