Sunday 9 July 2017

Haul: Quick Drugstore raid.

It's funny how things work out...
Since I got to Zambia I've been telling my in-laws that I'll visit them as a birthday treat for myself and do some shopping while I'm there.

Well, I did.
Not under the most pleasant circumstances but it happened and it was great seeing them even though they only left a month ago from their vacation with us.

So I managed to do a quick drugstore visit before my pain wouldn't allow me to walk any more and here is what I got!


I got a few bits from Essence Cosmetics and L.A. Girl Cosmetics, it was actually not many cruelty free brands available.

From LA Girl Cosmetics I got the Pro Conceal in Natural.

From Essence Cosmetics I got nail files, a concealing duo and a few things I've never bothered with before: Make-up setting spray and a few correctors.

Also got an empty spray bottle which I'll be using to experiment with making facial mists and another bottle to mix some toner in.

And that was it for the beauty bits!
Got loads of food/kitchen stuff but that's for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment