Thursday 20 July 2017

Swatches/Haul: Colour Pop, Lubov Cosmetics, Essence and L.A. Girl.

Finally back!
Took a while after my surgery to get into the groove of things, I didn't realize just how much I missed make-up until I sat down and did a look.

I used lots of items from this post in my most recent look which can be seen on Instagram @cynthiaiskillikill.

Some of my loot from my quick Drugstore visit in SA.
I don't know why I've waited for so long to try colour correcting, it actually worked really well for me.

For months upon months I've been eyeing the pretty creations of @lubovcosmetics and I finally decided to get myself a few bits for my birthday! Zero regrets. And I even got a GWP, the amazing glitter.
Be still my heart. 💖

And finally swatches of my ColourPop goodies.
I don't think I'll be ordering for a while as I feel like my collection is very well rounded and I've gotten a good idea of what this brand offers. I was really disappointed by the lipstick wand, it was too wide, fluffy and absorbed way too much product. My lipstick didn't dry at all using the wand so I highly recommend a lip brush if you want any precision.
Great value for money nonetheless but completely put off from the lipsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment