Tuesday 1 August 2017

New IG Account: Fashion. Buy less, make it last.

I finally decided to make a fashion account on Instagram.
It will follow my ethical fashion transition as I'm going to be doing a wardrobe detox and only keep items I will actually look good in and feel comfortable in at all times.

The goal being a core wardrobe with practical accessories.
I will from now on only buy vintage/second hand, eco friendly and when I get tired of something take it to a tailor for suggestions on what to do with it or donate.

I'm so excited about this!

Over the past 10 years I've gone from 3 double wardrobes of clothes and a wall of shoes (I had a problem, pretty sure it was more) to a wardrobe that now fits in one suitcase. Moving a lot has put my consuming ways into perspective and I don't feel the urge to buy new things every week.
It's a very freeing feeling.

Follow my new account @cikstyles.
I don't have any pictures yet as I unfortunately am stuck in bed due to some post operation problems which had to be taken care of yesterday, I'm fine but very tender.

Anyhow!
Hope to see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment