Tuesday 5 December 2017

Empties Autumn 2017.

These have been sitting on my vanity for far too long!
Been meaning to do an empties for a while. I accidentally threw away my last batch when I got into a cleaning frenzy...




By:  Pixi Beauty
What is it: Glycolic Exfoliating Pads.
Will I repurchase: Yes, already have.
Why: This have been my skin savior. In the beginning I used it once a month and slowly worked my skin into better shape. I now use it weekly and has made a huge difference in my skin, all for the better of course.

By:  Twisted Wonderland Perfumery.
What is it: Lip Balms.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: It's not vegan. I bought these before I decided to become vegan. They're lovely, great fragrances and lovely texture and I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a good balm.


By: Southern Comforts Fragrance.
What is it: Two Body Balms and a Body Lotion.
Will I repurchase: No to the lotion. Yes to the balms, already have.
Why: The lotion was beautifully scented but my skin is far too dry to benefit from it. The balms have become my addiction. I have half a drawer of them already...


By: Salt of The Earth.
What is it: Spray Natural Unscented Deodorant.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: I have better ones.
By: Neve Cosmetics.
What is it: Cream to Powder Concealer.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: This didn't work for me. I tried different bases, ways of setting it and it just made my pores look huge. Unflattering and difficult to work with, looked cakey.

By: Zodiac Killer Cosmetics.
What is it: Liquid Lipsticks.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: I did use these quite a lot as eyeliners and enjoyed doing so but they didn't set completely matte. Very pretty but not the most practical for long wear in the heat.



By: Stila Cosmetics.
What is it: Waterproof Mascara.
Will I repurchase: Maybe.
Why: This is one of my top 3 formulas, love the brush and it keeps my lashes curled through the day. I'm  of sure I will get it again any time soon as I'm still testing a lot of new ones...



By: NYX Cosmetics.
What is it: Eye Crayons/bases.
Will I repurchase: No.

Why: Not a fan of the formula. It feels to greasy, it creases as a base and I'd rather pay a bit more for a cream/liquid concealer to mix with a pigment than use these. I don't get the hype, is it because of the price? I used the white one a bit more as it was a decent base for my shenanigans.. But no. I won these and I'm kinda happy I didn't spend the money myself...

By: African Extracts.
What is it: Triple Action Serum
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: This is garbage. Reeks of alcohol, dries the skin (fucking genius!) and you have to work super fast with it (due to the high alcohol content). I tried to make it work, I eventually used it as a base for my hand and foot cream... But the freaking container broke!!! Just over this crap. Has definitely turned me off drugstore skincare...

By: Absolute New York.
What is it: Eyeshadow Primer.
Will I repurchase: No.
Why: I loved this primer while I was using it but I'm moving towards new stuff. We had a good run. Never had any issues with it, never creased or faded my shadow.




Ah, now I can finally get rid of all these empty things!!!
Gives me a bit of anxiety seeing them... I hate clutter...
I have a fear of becoming a hoarder. 😂

Anyhow.
Next post will be the final part of my Christmas Wish list: Beauty Gadgets!

No comments:

Post a Comment