Thursday 4 January 2018

2018 Make-up Goals.

After a lot of consideration I've decided to keep my purchases for 2018 on a "Need" basis rather than "want".

In short I'll be able to do a lot more reviews of what's in my stash, will be decluttering more frequently based on what I don't reach for and actually finish products.

I'm currently working on my first declutter and have just finished rearranging my vanity so it feels less chaotic.

Every so often I plan on doing a " products of the X" where I'll swatch my favorite things and do a short review.

There are loads of things I want...
But I still have a few orders which are on their way to me from the holidays so it won't be all dead on the haul front.

As for skincare I will splurge this year, I love skincare and it's my daily pampering self care must!

Just wanted to share this little idea.
Still also transitioning into a vegan life.
I have so far only upgraded my products which is a pleasant surprise as I was a bit worried about having to sacrifice quality for ethics but that hasn't been the case as of yet.

And happy new year!
🙌😂💖

No comments:

Post a Comment