Monday 16 July 2018

Current go-to face (July 2018)


We're in the middle of winter in the southern hemisphere and I couldn't be happier!
This is the time of the year I get to slap on make-up without having to check on it every 10 minutes because of the humidity/heat. Being a make-up lover in a warm country really sucks... But I'm too stubborn not to wear it.


I didn't realize that I had a go-to face again.
I've been playing with lots of things in previous months but not done much shopping for what I'd consider fun things,it's mainly been basics such as mascara, concealer and primers I've been looking for.

My go-to fave has been consisting of the following:
Winged liner, I use a black liner as close as possible to the lash line then I top it with an eyeshadow with a cool shift or sparkle before it sets completely.

I haven't been doing eyeshadow on my lids for an unknown reason... Instead I've been focusing on my lower lash line.
I've been trying to use up as many products as possible lately and just adding a pop of colour on a daily basis has really helped me make space... Can soon justify getting some fun things (not that I don't have things on the way as I type this... But sshhhh let me have my moment of false pride).

Obviously still using highlighters.
Highlighters is the one thing I don't skip.

As for lips I've been going bolder as my eye looks have been more basic. To my surprise, I've managed to work through two tubes of lipstick in the past month alone.
I've become one of those people who don't feel awake until I put lipstick on... So yeah, need to look at getting a few now as I've never been the one to have more than 10 at a time.

What I've been looking like lately:




Check Instagram (@cynthiaiskillikill) for full make-up details.


No comments:

Post a Comment