Thursday 19 July 2018

Make-up: Quitting the limited edition hype.


Big breath in, hold, and release...

So, I've decided to quit the hype.

What am I on about?

I'm going to stop buying limited edition make-up.
I've not really been one to buy many limited edition products to start with but when I do, I hoard them...
I will absolutely allow myself buying limited edition tools, bags and anything else that isn't a consumable.

I'm just over it.

I hate the lack of information surrounding limited editions and I really struggle with making decisions without a lot of material to research... Which is always the case.

Totally triggered by the Dose of Colours x iluvsarahii collaboration. I love it but there's no freaking information!!!
And my crazy ass starts stressing and it puts me in a bad mood.
So not worth it over make-up...
No more limited editions coming this way.

I'm just going to stick to regular stocks.
And let's be honest, it's not a loss, there's a hell of a lot of make-up out there I want... But always gets pushed aside due to hype and sales and what not.

So I'm starting today, committing to finishing my few limited edition items and stop being a hoarder of things I really like.
Such a stupid mentality...

1 comment:

  1. I rarely buy limited edition... if I fall in love then I'm doomed...

    ReplyDelete