Wednesday 25 July 2018

Review: Bybi Beauty (part 3).





BABE BALM - NATURAL BEAUTY BALM
MULTI-PURPOSE BEAUTY BALM


I am completely sold on this product!
I have almost finished my 30ml tube after two - three months now. It's a very thick balm which quickly absorbs into the skin without leaving a film. It smells amazing. Everything from Bybi Beauty smells amazing, not synthetic/artificial fragrance but rather like opening a blender full of tropical fruit. 

I will absolutely buy this again, I will probably have to get the bigger size as I use it as a face, body, foot, hand and what not balm. Super pleased and can't say enough good things about this balm, highly recommend.


PRIME TIME - NATURAL CLEANSING SCRUB
PRIMING FACIAL POLISH

This one is tricky.I really wanted to like it but it really doesn't fit my skincare routine. I exfoliate twice a day with a flannel as I cleanse my face and that's all I ever need. This again, smells great but I don't think I'll purchase it. I can see people liking it, it leaves the skin nice and not stripped. I did prefer applying it on a dry face and massaging it in with damp hands then wetting them again for another good rub. Don't have anything bad to say about it, just doesn't fit my range right now. 


I still have the mask to review but it will be a long time before I can even justify opening it as I have a lot of masks to go through right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment