Saturday 28 July 2018

Haul: MeruMaya, Integrative Effective Skincare.


It's been far too long since I had some MeruMaya products in my routine. The first product from this brand I tried and absolutely loved was the "Everything Everywhere Beauty Oil". I bought the full size once my sample ran out and then over the past two three years I've been on a continuous search for the perfect products for MY perfect routine. I feel like I'm getting there and my skin is looking its best, but enough about that, let's get into the haul!


First off, basics.
It's winter here so hand cream is an absolute must in this dry dusty time of the year, SPF is a huge plus, which to my surprise is really unusual in hand cream! 
Second, Melting Cleansing Balm. I'm a balm junkie. And I don't feel like my skin has been cleaned without a good balmy massage at the end of the day. Really excited to try this.


I got two " Overnight Recharge Night Cream" as there was a half off deal when I placed my order. Can't have too many firming and lifting creams! Finally in my thirties and I am going all in on skin pampering products.


Finally, toners.
I strongly believe in toners, I personally feel the difference in my skin when I haven't used one and these two excite me a lot.
I got one Gentle Exfoliating Toner and one Treatment Toner.


Caroline Hirons did a brand overview 8 months ago.
(Will open in a new tab/window)

I'll report back with a review as I use the products but won't be too soon as I'm working through quite a bit of products right now. 

Let me know if you've tried anything from this brand and what you though of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment