Tuesday 7 August 2018

Haul: Darling Girl Cosmetics , second edition.


It's bedtime for me as I write this so I'm going to keep it short.
I wasn't in need of make-up and then magic appears in my Instagram feed (@cynthiaiskillikill). Damn it Susan!

So I ordered four of the new pressed mattes.
I'm sad and disappointed in myself for not getting them all.
I got a gloss which is amazing, will be searching it later this week.
Also ordered a new multi chrome thingy majiggy, which is ridiculous and I am so excited to get to wear more.

Everything is of high quality, the products are insanely pigmented and I actually swatched them without primer which I don't normally do as I can't wear shadows without so I don't want anyone thinking they're insanely pigmented if I have primer on.
I'm so impressed with the mattes, I was way too excited and had no self-control which resulted in a heavy dip into the brown shadow... I was not expecting it to be so intense! Tried to fix it by adding more mattes and made a mess. I'll try again tomorrow...

The GWP is Dark Horse, it's gorgeous!
And then a blush which I'm excited about as I have started using a lot more of it lately.

But that's my haul!
I'm off to bed before I go off rambling about food.



Gamma Ray as eyeliner topper.
See the shift?!
👌👌👌


No comments:

Post a Comment